Builder gels are the newest trend and are super popular in Europe and rapidly becoming popular in Australia. Builder Gels are very good for creating nail extensions and I personally prefer them over acrylic and dipping systems because:
- No odor, no strong fumes
- Feels and looks more natural
- Won’t yellow like acrylic (especially helpful for a hair stylist)
- More resistant to lifting and cracking
- Minimum filing required
Want to learn how to create nail extensions using Builder Gels? Join us and I will show you how to create stunning nails using Builder Gels.
We will also learn how to create French nails & embedding using Mitty Builder Gels.
What you will learn:
- What builder gels are and why they are so great
- How to use them to build strong nails
- How to create French nails
- How to embed using builder gels
Thank you for choosing this course and I really look forward to seeing you.
Duration: This is a full day course.
Location: 47 Sydney Road Brunswick Victoria Australia. However we can come to you for group or 1:1 training . Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss next steps.
Who can attend: We recommend some experience with nails and correct filing techniques. Best suited to qualified nail technicians.
Your FREE gift Valued at ($115+):
You will receive these exclusive Mitty gifts:
- Mitty Build-Me of your choice
- Mitty PH Bonder
- Mitty Gel Primer
- Mitty Non-wipe Gloss Top Coat 10ml
- Mitty Colour Pop Pouch
At the end of the training, when you have successfully re-created the designs, you will be given a Mitty Nail Art certificate.
Who will be teaching:
Mitty is Australia’s leading nail art tools & brushes brand. Based in Brunswick Melbourne. Mitra is the leading nail artist at Mitty with 5+ years experience in nail art design. Mitra has a background in teaching and conducting training's for all skill levels. Mitra also has a Certificate 4 in training and assessment.
* We also offer 1:1 training and can come to you for the training. Email email@example.com to discuss next steps.
* Class is subject to minimum participants. If this is not achieved, you will receive a full refund.