Mitty nail art stencils have been tried and tested hundreds of times. The stencil easily peels away from the plastic packing so you get a perfect stencil to use.
Each pack contains 36 stencils that come in a funky aluminium pouch. The aluminium pouch is designed to protect your stencils. The pouch also doubles as a super handy carry bag to take your stencils anywhere.
You could even match your base coat to your stencil colour. These nail art stencils come in a variety of colours.
1. Begin by painting the colour you like as the base polish onto your nails.
2. Make sure it's 100% dry, then paint a coat of clear, fast drying topcoat onto your nails.
3. Again, make sure it's 100% dry. Now with your scissors cut out the desired design and peel the clear backing plastic away from the stencil. Pick the stencil up with tweezers and place onto your nail where you like it.
4. Now apply a second coat of polish in the colour you like over your Mitty stencil. We suggest to use a nail art sponge and apply the polish onto your nails.
5. Whilst the polish is still wet, remove your Mitty stencil from your nail. If you let the polish dry your stencil will stick.
6. Now apply a quick drying top coat and admire your awesome nail art design.
A handy hint before you start, apply Flawless Finish so you can make a mess and with no clean up.
Use tweezers to pick up your stencils as oils from your skin can affect the stickiness of your stencil. Plus Tweezers make it much easier to accurately place your Mitty stencil.
Each pack contains:
36 Mitty stencils.
1 resealable handy go anywhere foil pouch. Makes storage a breeze.
Make sure you tag @mitty_burns so we can see your amazing designs, we may even share them. (with your permission of course). And as always full credit will be given.