Create amazing 3D nail designs
Mitty 4D Sculpting Gels are everything a nail artist needs to produce 3D nail designs. When working with 3D gels the main benefit compared to sculpting with acrylic is time, you can continue to sculpt and work your gel until you are happy with your design without having to rush as sculpting gel will not cure until you put it in the lamp. You may question why we have called them 4D instead of 3D, well this is due to the time you can take to perfect your nail art creations. Unlike acrylic, it doesn't cure whilst you sculpt, it will only cure when placed in an LED/UV lamp.
There are an infinite number of designs that can be created using our 4D Sculpting gels. You can cure as you go, so when you get that perfect petal or design feature you can cure it, then carry on with the rest of your design with no fear of running out of time before it sets.
The Mitty Difference:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
Easy to use
- Stays on nails without chipping or lifting
- You can paint on top of them to give more details to your design
- 100% soak off in pure acetone
How to create 3D nail designs:
- Paint your nails and add top coat.
- Remove a piece of your 3D gel. You can use a cuticle pusher or anything with an edge to do this.
- Create a round ball of the 3D gel with your fingers. Make sure your fingers are clean otherwise you will have dust and other not wanted object on the gel.
- Place onto your nails and start creating a shape that you want with a silicon tool. I like using the ones that look like a cone. A great tip is to soak the tip of your silicon tool in non acetone nail polish. This will create a smoother surface.
- Cure as needed in Mitty 54W LED nail lamp for 60 seconds.
- Mitty 4D Sculpture gels cure non tacky. However you can apply top coat to your creation if you like.