Mitty chrome nail powder has arrived. The most amazing chrome powder EVER. The shiniest, the brighest, the biggest BLING. You will be totally blown away by the results. It's quite possible these chrome powders could be the best nail chrome powders in the GALAXY, even the UNIVERSE.
The Mitty Difference:
- Highly pigmented
- Easy to use
- Can be used on gel, acrylic, dipping powder and more
- Long lasting result
- Complete mirror chrome look
Easy nail chrome powder application steps:
1. Apply a base colour. The base can be normal nail polish or gel polish. Any dark colour is OK as each colour gives a different effect. We recommend black for the best result if you want the maximum mirror chrome nail design.
2. Apply none wipe gel top coat like Mitty Gloss Top Coat. Cure under a LED nail lamp for 10 seconds in Mitty 54W LED nail lamp. This step is important as the chrome powder needs a certain level of tackiness to stick to the top coat. If you under-cure the gel top coat, the powder will look dull and if you over-cure the gel top coat, the powder may not stick to the nail.
3.Dip the colour side of the applicator in your Mitty chrome powder and then rub it onto your nail. You will need to apply a little pressure so you get the maximum mirror chrome powder nail design.
4. Turn the applicator and use the white side to finalise the chrome nail design. This will give you an even shinier look.
5. Now take your Mitty Design Pro Angular fan brush, and wipe away the excess chrome powder.
6. It is very important to apply a top coat otherwise the chrome powder will rub off.
Handy hint: It’s easy to get the SUPER CHROME powder everywhere, all over your actual finger. Before you even apply the chrome powder put on Flawless Finish by Mitty Mani tapes to minimise clean up.
FAQ about nail chrome powder:
1. Why is my nail chrome powder not working?
This can be due to a number of reasons.
If your nail chrome powder is not sticking to the nails:
You have over-cured your gel top coat. Your gel top coat needs a certain level of tackiness so the powder sticks to it. If you over-cure it, you will remove all the tackiness.
This is easily fixed by curing your top coat for less time.
If your nail chrome powder is not shiny and looks dull:
This could be because of mostly two reasons.
1. You have undercured-cured your gel top coat. Your gel top coat needs a certain level of tackiness so the powder sticks to it. If you under-cure it, you will have too much tackiness which makes the powder look dull.
This is easily fixed by curing your top coat for more time.
2. You are not using a none wipe gloss top coat.
2. What is nail chrome powder is made off?
Nail chrome powder is made from chrome pigments, metal and glass plus fillers. The less filler you have like Mitty chrome powders, the shinier the result will be because fillers look dull.
There are different type of powders like chrome powders, shimmer powders, and holographic powder. The difference in these are the pigment used which in return give you the different look.
3. Is nail chrome powder safe?
Yes. Although it has pigments, metal and glass, these are tested and approved for cosmetic used.
Mitty nail chrome powder is made with FDA, EU, & AU compliant ingredients. Cosmetic grade pigments.
Mitty chrome nail powder kit includes:
1x 3g tub of Mitty Chrome powder
1x Storage pouch
2x Applicators specially designed for nail chrome powder