Builder gels are the newest trend and are super popular in Europe and rapidly becoming popular in Australia. Builder Gels are very good for creating nail extensions and I personally prefer them over acrylic and dipping systems because:
- No odor, no strong fumes
- Feels and looks more natural
- Won’t yellow like acrylic (especially helpful for a hair stylist)
- More resistant to lifting and cracking
- Minimum filing required
Want to learn how to create nail extensions using Builder Gels? Join us and I will show you how to create stunning nails using Builder Gels.
We will also learn how to create French nails & embedding using Mitty Builder Gels.
What you will learn:
- What builder gels are and why they are so great
- How to use them to build strong nails
- How to create French nails
- How to embed using builder gels
Thank you for choosing this course and I really look forward to seeing you.
Duration: This is a full day course.
Location: 47 Sydney Road Brunswick Victoria Australia. However we can come to you for group or 1:1 training . Email email@example.com to discuss next steps.
Who can attend: We recommend some experience with nails and correct filing techniques. Best suited to qualified nail technicians.
At the end of the training, when you have successfully re-created the designs, you will be given a Mitty Nail Art certificate.
Who will be teaching:
Mitty is Australia’s number 1 nail design brand. Providing training nationally in Australia, at Mitty, we are focused on ensuring that everyone who attends the training feels confident and ready. To do this, we use highly skilled, certified and in demand nail technicians with training background to train you. We also ensure our classes are small so that you get all the support that you need to learn. We also offer after training support as your success is how we measure the effectiveness of our training.
* We also offer 1:1 training and can come to you for the training. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss next steps.
* Class is subject to minimum participants. If this is not achieved, you will receive a credit to attend another training or spend online.
* Class is subject to minimum participants. If this is not achieved, you will receive a full refund.