Mitty Pure Gel Polish Cat-Eye is like magic before your eyes. The polish has metallic particles imbedded into the polish. You can move, change, play with these particles to make any design. Your design will change with light, sparkle in so many different ways. Go into the sun and move your hand around it's awesome!
The Mitty Difference:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
- Highly pigmented for easy coverage
- Up to 5 weeks long lasting formula
- Fast soak-off removal with acetone
- LED & UV curable
Easy application steps to achieve Cat Eye look:
- Prepare your nails by pushing the cuticle back.
- Gently buff the nail surface, using a Mitty 180/180 Grit file.
- Apply Mitty PH Bonder, let air dry.
- Apply Mitty Gel Primer, let air dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Mitty clear base coat. Cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
- Apply a thin layer of Mitty Bold Black pure gel polish and cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp. Repeat this step.
- Apply Mitty cat eye polish but DON'T cure yet.
- Place the Mitty magnet on and around your nail to make different design looks.
- Then cure for 60's once you have your desired design.
- Apply Mitty Non-Wipe Gloss top coat, cure for 60 seconds.
PLEASE NOTE: Curing time may differ depending on the voltage of your nail art lamp.
How to remove super easy:
- File your applied polish to remove seal with Mitty 100/100 Grit file.
- Cut a cotton pad into 4 pieces.
- Soak the pad with pure acetone.
- Slip the pad inside Mitty Polish off Soakie and slide the Soakie onto your finger. (You can use aluminum foil as well; however we ask that you consider the impact on the environment)
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Using a cuticle pusher, remove the gel. Repeat previous steps if polish is not fully removed.
- Buff your nails.
- Use Mitty Cuticle Juice to moisturise your cuticles and nails.
*Please note: Whilst every care is taken to truly represent the exact Gel Polish colour, different monitors will display colours in different ways.