Mitty PH bonder is to be used as a nail prep product. It is an essential part of the Mitty Gel Polish System. It is brushed on to prepare and dehydrate the natural nail prior to using any base coat, acrylic, gel, Polygel, nail adhesive, tip application or nail strengthener.
It facilitates better adhesion of all nail products, as it removes any dust and oils from the nail plate surface. This products dries in air.
The Mitty Difference:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
- Highly pigmented for easy coverage
- Up to 5 weeks long lasting formula
- Fast soak-off removal with acetone
- LED & UV curable
Easy pH Bonder application steps:
- Prepare your nails by pushing the cuticle back.
- Gently buff the nail surface, using a Mitty 180/180 Grit file.
- Apply Mitty PH Bonder, let air dry.
- Apply Mitty Gel Primer, let air dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Mitty clear base coat. Cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
- Apply a thin layer of polish and cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp. Repeat this step.
- Apply non wipe top coat and cure for 60 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
FAQ about pH Bonder:
1. What does pH Bonder do for nails?
PH Bond works by removing surface oils and contaminants from the natural nail plate whilst ensuring the PH of the nail is unaffected and balanced aiding in the adhesion of products. If you want your gel manicure to last a long time, then pH bonder is a must for your nail prep.
2. What is the difference between pH Bonder and gel base coat?
pH Bonder prepares the nail surface and removes oils and contaminants where as a gel base coat acts as double sided sticky tape that sticks to your nails and your gel polish which means the gel polish lasts on your nails.