GEL NAIL POLISH WITH A DIFFERENCE
Sweet and playful, Mitty's Very Berry Strawberry Gel Polish is a pink treat for your fingertips. Combining a creamy pink undertone with bright, juicy red flecks, this Gel Nail Polish will turn heads and catch eyes.
Our specially developed gel polish formula assures long-lasting wear and high-gloss shine that resists fading, chipping and colour changes over time. This soak-off gel polish can be applied as a two or three-step system and will cure in 30 seconds under an LED lamp or 2 minutes under a UV lamp.
THE MITTY DIFFERENCE:
100% Vegan and Cruelty Free: All our products are vegan and cruelty free, offering you salon-worthy results without sacrificing your ideals
100% Palm Oil FREE: We don’t want to contribute to deforestation and habitat loss, so you won’t find a single drop of palm oil in any of our gel polishes
100% Pure Gel System: Our gel polishes are made with our 100% Pure Gel System to ensure quality and effectiveness
Highly pigmented for easy coverage: Our highly pigmented formula means that this gel polish goes on smooth and stays on
Up to 5 weeks long-lasting formula: Get long-lasting results with polish designed to stay on your fingers for up to 5 weeks
Fast soak-off removal with acetone: Don’t worry about tricky removal processes. Our gel polish can be easily removed by soaking it in acetone
- LED nail lamp curable: Get your nails ready under a simple home or portable LED lamp
EASY GEL NAIL POLISH APPLICATION STEPS:
- Prepare your nails by pushing the cuticle back.
- Gently buff the nail surface, using a Mitty 180/180 Grit file.
- Apply Mitty PH Bonder, let air dry.
- Apply Mitty Gel Primer, let air dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Mitty clear base coat. Cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
- Apply a thin layer of glitter gel polish and cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp. Repeat this step.
- Apply non wipe top coat and cure for 60 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
PLEASE NOTE: Curing time may differ depending on the voltage of your LED nail lamp.
HOW TO REMOVE GEL POLISH SUPER EASY:
- File your applied gel polish to remove seal with Mitty 100/100 Grit file.
- Cut a cotton pad into 4 pieces.
- Soak the pad with pure acetone.
- Slip the pad inside Mitty Polish off Soakie and slide the Soakie onto your finger. (You can use aluminum foil as well; however we ask that you consider the impact on the environment)
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Using a cuticle pusher, remove the gel polish. Repeat previous steps if polish is not fully removed.
- Buff your nails.
- Use Mitty Cuticle oil to moisturise your cuticles and nails.
*Please note: While we take care to accurately represent the exact gel polish colour, different monitors will display colours in different ways.
Size: Mitty gel polish is 10ml
FAQ ABOUT GEL NAIL POLISH:
1. IS GEL POLISH BAD FOR YOUR NAILS?
Mitty gel polishes are 10 free, so Mitty gel polishes don't contain the nasties. If you apply Mitty gel polish correctly & follow instructions to remove correctly, Mitty gel polish will not damage your nails
2. CAN GEL NAIL POLISH BE USED ON NATURAL NAILS?
Yes you can use Mitty gel polish on your natural nails as well on nail tips & soft gel tips. We recommend for a longer lasting manicure you apply Mitty PH Bonder, Mitty Gel Primer & Mitty Clear Base Coat. You will then achieve a gel polish manicure very similar to your professional salon manicure.
3. IS GEL POLISH BETTER THAN STANDARD NAIL POLISH?
Mitty gel polish if applied correctly will last up to 5 weeks. Standard nail polish will last up to 1 week before chipping & peeling. Gel polish is a longer lasting better option if you want a manicure that lasts.