Nail Ridge Filler with a Difference
Our specially developed formula is designed as a base coat that is flexible and bends together with the nail and is the perfect nail ridge filler. Rubber Base is designed to give extra strength to flaky, brittle, thin or splitting nails. No base coat required.
The Mitty Difference:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
- Highly pigmented for easy coverage
- Up to 5 weeks long lasting formula
- Fast soak-off removal with acetone
- Fills nail ridges easily & self levels
- LED nail lamp curable
Easy nail ridge filler application:
1. Clean your hands and gently push back your nail cuticle
2. Apply Mitty PH Bonder and let air dry
3. Apply Mitty Gel Primer and let air dry
4. Apply a thin coat like you do with a base coat & cure for 60 seconds
5. Apply your choice of gel polish and cure
How to remove nail ridge filler easy:
- File your applied nail ridge filler to remove seal with Mitty 100/100 Grit file.
- Cut a cotton pad into 4 pieces.
- Soak the pad with pure acetone.
- Slip the pad inside Mitty Polish off Soakie and slide the Soakie onto your finger. (You can use aluminum foil as well; however we ask that you consider the impact on the environment)
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Using a cuticle pusher, remove the nail ridge filler. Repeat previous steps if not fully removed.
- Buff your nails.
- Use Mitty Cuticle oil to moisturise your cuticles and nails.
*Please note: Whilst every care is taken to truly represent the exact bounce base/nail ridge filler colour, different monitors will display colours in different ways.
Size: Mitty Bounce Base/Nail Ridge Filler is 10ml
FAQ about nail ridge filler:
1. Is nail ridge filler bad for your nails?
Mitty gel products are 10 free, so Mitty gel nail ridge filler don't contain the nasties. If you apply the ridge filler correctly & follow instructions to remove correctly, Mitty nail ridge filler will not damage your nails
2. What is ridge filler used for?
It's best use to fill in any imperfection on the nail surface to give you a perfect smooth surface to apply gel polish so you get the perfect manicure. It can also be used on weak nails that break easily to provide further support as well as using the nail ridge filler to fix a broken nail.