Create 3D lines and waves with Mitty Spider Gel
Who really can be bothered struggling to draw perfect straight lines? No thank you! I found the perfect solution. Say hello to Mitty Stretchies spider gels.
Mitty Stretchies spider gels are the easiest way to create lines in no time. It gives the option of a cleaner, more linear look.
It's formulated to create a 3D rubbery line that can be shaped to any design that you want.
Can be applied over any polish and cured non tacky which means you don't need to apply top coat.
The Mitty Difference:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
- Highly pigmented for easy coverage
- Up to 5 weeks long lasting formula
- Fast soak-off removal with acetone
- LED nail lamp curable
How to use spider gel:
There isn't a right way or the wrong way of using spider gel on your nails. It really depends on what nail art you are trying to create. However there are some tips that you may find helpful.
- Use something with a sharp end to pick up the spider gel such as a small dotting tool like Mitty Small Dots or a fine line detail brush like Mitty Minty 0.
- Ensure the lines or curves you are creating are not too thick. Gel flattens as it cures, so it your lines are already thick, they are going to look much thicker once you have cured it.
- Always apply your top coat first before adding your spider gel. Because spider gels cure non tacky, you don't need to apply top coat. This means you get a 3D finish after you have cured your spider gel
- Always clean around your finders first before curing the spider gel.
Below video shows a quick example of how to use spider gels to create nail art.
Spider Gel Product Detail:
1x 5ml spider gel in jar
Cruelty FREE, 100% Vegan.