STEP GEL NAIL POLISH
Mitty #1 One step gel polish will last up to 14 days. No base coat, No top coat required. Simply applied very similar to applying lacquer, only difference is a quick cure between coats and your manicure is done.
THE MITTY DIFFERENCE:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- Highly pigmented for easy coverage
- Lasts up to 14 days
- Fast soak-off removal with acetone
- LED nail lamp curable
EASY 1 STEP GEL POLISH APPLICATION STEPS:
1. Roll Mitty 1 step gel bottle between your hands to mix, do not shake as this can create air bubbles.
2. To remove all natural oils from your natural nails, apply 1 coat of Mitty PH Bonder and let air dry. Alternatively you can use an alcohol wipe for this step. If you do not have oily nail beds you can skip this step.
3. Apply 1-3 thin coats of Mitty 1 Step Gel Polish. Cure each coat for 60s under the Mitty 6W LED lamp supplied in your kit. Ensure you leave a tiny margin around the cuticle area so that there is no gel polish touching your cuticles for a nice clean finish.
Handy hint* Gel polish on your cuticles may lead to the 1 step polish lifting or bubbling and not lasting up to 14 days.
4. Apply Mitty Cuticle Juice to your cuticles and massage into your skin for lovely hydrated skin and a stunning manicure.
PLEASE NOTE: Curing time may differ depending on the voltage of your LED nail lamp.
HOW TO REMOVE 1 STEP GEL POLISH SUPER EASY:
- File your applied 1 step gel polish to remove seal with Mitty 100/100 Grit file.
- Cut a cotton pad into 4 pieces.
- Soak the pad with pure acetone.
- Slip the pad inside Mitty Polish off Soakie and slide the Soakie onto your finger. (You can use aluminum foil as well; however we ask that you consider the impact on the environment)
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Using a cuticle pusher, remove the 1 step gel polish. Repeat previous steps if polish is not fully removed.
- Buff your nails.
- Use Mitty Cuticle oil to moisturise your cuticles and nails.
*Please note: Whilst every care is taken to truly represent the exact gel polish colour, different monitors will display colours in different ways.
FAQ ABOUT GEL POLISH:
1. IS GEL POLISH BAD FOR YOUR NAILS?
Mitty 1 step gel polishes are 10 free, so Mitty gel polishes don't contain the nasties. If you apply Mitty 1 step gel polish correctly & follow instructions to remove correctly, Mitty 1 step gel polish will not damage your nails
2. CAN 1 STEP GEL POLISH BE USED ON NATURAL NAILS?
Yes you can use Mitty 1 step gel polish on your natural nails. You just need to ensure you don't have oily nail beds or dirt, grime, & water on your nails. We do recommend using at the very least an alcohol wipe to clean your nails or even better Mitty ph bonder if you have oily nail beds.
3. IS GEL POLISH BETTER THAN STANDARD NAIL POLISH?
Mitty 1 step gel polish if applied correctly will last up to 14 days. Standard nail polish will last up to in most cases 3-5 days before chipping & peeling. 1 Step gel polish is a longer lasting better option if you want a manicure that lasts.