Mitty 100/100 nail file gets the job done. Tried and tested in Mitty Salon & Mitty Academy. Mitty nail files last 4 times longer than the average nail file and are extremely effective for rapid product reduction. Mitty nail file can be used on builder gel, hard gel, acrylic, dipping (SNS) and all other form of nail extension.
The Mitty Difference:
- Perfect for the removal of Acrylics, Dipping, SNS, wraps, Gels products and any other nail extension
- Straight edge for sidewall and extension edge refinement
- Half moon contoured edge for getting in close to the cuticle minimising the risk of touching the soft tissue.
- Completely disinfected in 10 minutes with total submersion in, or sprayed with an EPA hospital grade disinfectant.
- Excellent for shaping the nails after using nail extension products such as soft gels, hard gel, acrylics, dipping, SNS as well as pedicures with thick toe nails.
This is a coarse file and should never be used on natural nails.
You will receive x3 Mitty 100/100 premium quality nail files
Mitty Nail Files are 100% Cruelty Free & Vegan
FAQ about nail files:
1. Can you clean and disinfect a nail file?
Mitty gel polishes are 10 free, so Mitty gel polishes don't contain the nasties. If you apply Mitty gel polish correctly & follow instructions to remove correctly, Mitty gel polish will not damage your nails
2. Is nail file bad for your nails?
The short answer is No if you use the correct nail file for its intended purpose. Nail files have grit which tell us how soft or coarse they are. The higher the grit number, the softer it is. The lower the grit number, the coarser it is.
3. Which nail file is best for natural nails?
We recommend using a nail file with grit higher that 150 like Mitty 180/180 nail file.