HIGHLY PIGMENTED GEL NAIL PAINT
Our revolutionary gel nail paint has a new highly pigmented, creamy, solid texture that enables one-stroke! It’s non-floating, buttery and has a silky feature that makes it very easy to apply, work and create glamorous Nail Art designs with.
Different from the regular gel polish, Mitty nail paint gel is made by special high pressure technology which makes it in a solid state. Its truly non-floating feature prevents leaking, makes it easier to store, carry, apply and it’s also beginner-friendly.
With a vegan, cruelty-free, & palm oil free formula our new nail paint gels come in 36 shades Their formula will enable a beautiful color with just one coat, and it's multi-functional- they can be used for both single color application and nail art painting, so you could create designs like ombré and blooming or even practice your free-hand skills.
THE MITTY DIFFERENCE:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
- Highly pigmented for easy coverage
- Up to 5 weeks long lasting formula
- Fast soak-off removal with acetone
- LED & UV curable
HOW TO USE GEL PAINT ON NAILS:
These gel paints can be used to create designs or paint your nails with them.
HOW TO PAINT NAILS WITH GEL NAIL PAINT?
- You need to prepare your nails by filing and shaping them.
- Gently buff the nail surface, using a Mitty 180/180 Grit file.
- Apply Mitty PH Bonder, let air dry.
- Apply Mitty Gel Primer, let air dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Mitty clear base coat. Cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
- Using a flat nail brush like Mitty Clean Pro Flat, take a little bit of the gel from the gel pod and brush onto your nails. Make sure this is a thin layer otherwise your gel paint will lift later.
- Cure for 30 seconds and repeat step 6 & 7.
- You can apply as many coats of gel paint as you want. Once you are happy with the colour, then apply top coat and cure for 60 seconds.
HOW TO CREATE A DESIGN USING GEL NAIl PAINT?
Firstly you need to decide on the design you want to create. You also are going to need nail art brushes like Mitty Nail Art Brushes to create designs.
After painting your nails with the base gel nail polish colour, before applying your gel top coat, dip your brush onto the painting gel, making sure you don't have too much on your brush and gently start creating your design.
FAQ ABOUT GEL NAIL PAINT:
1. WHAT IS GEL NAIL PAINT?
Painting gels are specially formulated gel paint to create nail art. They are thicker in consistency because they are more pigmented that gel nail polishes. If you draw a line or a shape with gel nail polish, it is very likely that you will have to apply another layer to make the colour stand out. With painting gels, you don't need to do that because it is pigmented enough to give you the vibrant colour you need. Therefore painting gels are the go to products for nail artists, nail technicians and anyone else that is interested in doing nail art.
2. HOW TO PREPARE NAILS FOR GEL NAIL PAINT?
The steps to prepare nails is the same as you would apply any gel nail polish.
The biggest difference is that you may want to draw a flower on red nails, this means you would to first paint your nails red and then draw the flower before applying the gel top coat.
3. DO I NEED TO CURE GEL NAIL PAINT?
Yes you would. You need to cure any gel based products.
4. HOW DO I REMOVE GEL NAIL PAINT?
The removal process is exactly the same as you would remove your gel nail polish. Below are the steps to remove gel nail polis:
- File your applied gel polish to remove seal with Mitty 100/100 Grit file.
- Cut a cotton pad into 4 pieces.
- Soak the pad with pure acetone.
- Slip the pad inside Mitty Polish off Soakie and slide the Soakie onto your finger.
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Using a cuticle pusher, remove the gel polish. Repeat previous steps if polish is not fully removed.
- Buff your nails.
- Use Mitty Cuticle oil to moisturise your cuticles and nails.
GEL NAIL PAINT DETAILS:
This 5ml Mitty gel nail paint will go a very long way and last for ages.