Mitty Gel Primer also acts as a bonding agent but in a different way to PH Bonder. Mitty Gel Primer prepares the nail by preparing the nail surface.
Mitty Gel primer will chemically etch the surface of your nail assisting your chosen enhancement to bond better to your nail and stop your enhancement from lifting off your nail bed. This products is specifically designed to be used with gel products and dries in air.
The Mitty Difference:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
- Highly pigmented for easy coverage
- Up to 5 weeks long lasting formula
- Fast soak-off removal with acetone
- LED & UV curable
Easy gel primer application steps:
- Prepare your nails by pushing the cuticle back.
- Gently buff the nail surface, using a Mitty 180/180 Grit file.
- Apply Mitty PH Bonder, let air dry.
- Apply Mitty Gel Primer, let air dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Mitty clear base coat. Cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
- Apply a thin layer of polish and cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp. Repeat this step.
- Apply non wipe top coat and cure for 60 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
FAQ about Gel Primer:
1. What does gel primer do for nails?
Gel primer works by preparing the surface and chemically etching the nail surface which makes it ready to apply gel base coat. Therefore if you want your gel manicure to last a long time, then pH bonder is a must for your nail prep.
2. What is the difference between gel primer and gel base coat?
Gel primer prepares the nail by preparing the nail surface where as a gel base coat acts as double sided sticky tape that sticks to your nails and your gel polish which means the gel polish lasts on your nails.