This gel nail kit is a complete starter kit with all the essential gel products that you need to ensure your gel manicure lasts. All you need to add is the gel polish colour of your choice.
his system is designed to protect your manicure. .The last thing you want is to spend hours perfecting the most amazing manicure or pedicure and it only lasts 2-3 days.....So frustrating. With Mitty Prep & Finish starter kit can last up to 5 weeks, yep 5 weeks.
Mitty Mani Protect is tried & Trusted by 2300+ Salons around the world. Quality you can trust. The very best available.
The Mitty Difference:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
- Highly pigmented for easy coverage
- Up to 5 weeks long lasting formula
- Fast soak-off removal with acetone
- LED & UV curable
Easy gel polish application steps:
- Prepare your nails by pushing the cuticle back.
- Gently buff the nail surface, using a Mitty 180/180 Grit file.
- Apply Mitty PH Bonder, let air dry.
- Apply Mitty Gel Primer, let air dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Mitty clear base coat. Cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
- Apply a thin layer of polish and cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp. Repeat this step.
- Apply non wipe top coat and cure for 60 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
PLEASE NOTE: Curing time may differ depending on the voltage of your nail art lamp.
How to remove gel polish easily:
- File your applied nail ridge filler to remove seal with Mitty 100/100 Grit file.
- Cut a cotton pad into 4 pieces.
- Soak the pad with pure acetone.
- Slip the pad inside Mitty Polish off Soakie and slide the Soakie onto your finger. (You can use aluminum foil as well; however we ask that you consider the impact on the environment)
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Using a cuticle pusher, remove the nail ridge filler. Repeat previous steps if not fully removed.
- Buff your nails.
- Use Mitty Cuticle oil to moisturise your cuticles and nails.
*Please note: Whilst every care is taken to truly represent the exact bounce base/nail ridge filler colour, different monitors will display colours in different ways.
FAQ about gel top coat:
1. Why does my gel polish peel off?
It can be due to many reasons. Most common reasons are:
a. Improper prepped: Meaning you may have not buff the nails, use ph bonder, primer and base coat
b. Your gel polish may have been applied too thick or not cured correctly
c. You may not have applied
2. Why does my gel polish bubbles?
Generally speaking, this is due to either gel polish applied too thickly or not being cured long enough.
If you are certain that your gel polish is applied thinly, then check to ensure your nail lamp is strong enough and it is working correctly.
This gel starter kit includes:
1x 240ml Non-Wipe Gloss Top Coat (with easy squeeze)
1x 10ml Non-Wipe Gloss Top Coat ( you can re-fill this bottle)
1x 10ml Clear Base Coat
1x 10ml pH Bonder
1x 10ml Gel Primer