The quickest and easiest way to have perfect nail extensions just for you!
Tired of getting uneven & lumpy nails? Or even filing excessively to be left with thick nails? Not to mention the time it takes to create nail extension with other system, just to be disappointed with the result.
More and more consumers and professional nail technician moving to Mitty nail extension kit. This nail extension kit is perfect for you, whether you are a trained nail technician, beautician or a nail lover.
Mitty nail extension promises no more funny shaped, uneven nails or excessive filing... Whether you get this done in a salon or at home, you are guaranteed to get the perfect shape every time with Mitty nail extension kit!
The Mitty Difference:
Mitty clear nail tips are high quality FULL COVER nail tips that is applied on top of your natural nail allowing you to create perfect nails every time without excessive filing. Also:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
- Up to 3-5 weeks long lasting formula
- Fast soak-off removal with acetone
- LED nail lamp curable
Feels like your own nails
Mitty nail extension, due to their specially designed shaped and material, are light weight nail tips that feel like your natural nails. These clear nail tips are very thin, yet super strong.
Mitty full cover clear nail tips don't require filing to shape the nails or make them thinner. These nail tips are already shaped and designed perfectly during the manufacturing process which means you just need to apply them to your nails.
Unlike ordinary nail tips that are made from ABS plastic, Mitty nail tips are strong and don't bend easily. This means whether you go to a salon or do your nails at home, you don't need to add any special product on top of these nail tips to make them stronger. Just use these nail tips as they are.
- Less damaging to nail
- No strong fumes
- Better adhesion
- Can be done at home or salon
Mitty nail tips come in a stylish black box. Each box has 500 pieces of nail tips in 10 sizes from 0 to 9.
A tip to ensure long lasting: With a file (hand or electric) gently etch inside the nail tip where it will be attached to your nail. This will assist the builder gel to adhere better to your nail and reduces lifting.
Easy nail extension kit application steps:
- Buff the surface of your nails with a high grit nail file like Mitty 180/180 nail file. Buff in one direction and remember, you are trying to rough up your nail surface, not make them smooth. Dust your nails & clean with alcohol. Remember we don't want any nail dust causing lifting.
- Push your cuticles back and remove any excess cuticle. You can use an e-file if you have been trained otherwise a cuticle remover would be just fine.
Now we need to make sure we use the right nail tips that fit perfectly. If the nail tip is too big or too small, it may not stay long on your nails. A perfectly sized nail tip is the one that sits comfortably on your nails and it doesn't go over your cuticles nor does it have a gap showing your own nail. If you can't find a nail tip that is the perfect size, find a nail tip that is slightly bigger. File the side of the slightly bigger nail tip to fit your nail. This step is very important. Make sure there are no gaps on the sides of your nails and the nail tips. Also make sure the nail tip is not sitting on your cuticle. It should feel very comfortable, like your own nails.
With either normal file or electric file, gently file inside of the nail tip. This will help in making sure the nail tip will adhere to your nail. Remove any dust and add Mitty Gel Primer inside of the nail tip to help with adherence. Note: if you are using e-file, we suggest to you the 180 grit sanding band for this.
Gently file the top edges of the nail tips so that the nail tips are thin and will sit on the nails creating a natural smooth finish.
Your nails has natural oils. These Oil stop the builder gel and nail tips from adhering to your nails and cause lifting. It’s important to ensure the nail surface is clean. Clean the nail surface with alcohol. Then apply Mitty pH Bonder, let it dry followed by Mitty Gel Primer. Let dry. pH Bonder and Primer prepare your nail surface and make it sticky so that the nail tips will adhere to your nails.
Apply a thin layer of Brush on Builder Gel & cure for 60 seconds in a strong LED lamp like Mitty 54W LED lamp.
Now apply Brush on Builder Gel inside the nail tip. Don't cure. Push down the nail tip into your nail starting from the cuticles and moving towards the end of your nail slowly allowing the builder gel to fill in the gap between your nail and nail tip. Make sure there are no bubbles. If you get bubbles, start again.
- When happy, keep the nail tip in place with your fingers and use a portable LED lamp like Mitty 6W mini LED lamp to cure for 20-30 seconds. This step is called flash curing. It allows the nail tip to sit on your nail temporarily so you can move your nails under a bigger LED lamp. If you don't do this step, the nail tip will lift off or pop off before you put your hand under LED lamp.
- Once all your fingers on one hand is done, cure your hand for 60-180 seconds.
- If you would like to add Gel Polish or nail art, buff the surface of the nail and remove any excess nail dust.
- Apply two thin layers of gel polish and cure each layer for 60 seconds for 60 seconds. Now apply your top coat and cure for 60 seconds
Watch video below showing how to create nail extension kit using full cover nail tips.
How to remove gel nail extension?
As discussed, a gel nail extension is 100% soak off in pure acetone. However there are a few steps to do so that you can easily remove them.
- File as much of the nail tips as you can using a low grit nail file like Mitty 100/100 grit nail file. This step can be much easier if an e-drill (e-file) like Mitty portable nail drill and using Smooth Top Barrel-Medium nail drill bit if you are trained on how to use an e-drill.
- Now we need to soak the nails with pure acetone. Cut a cotton pad into 4 pieces. Now place acetone on the pad, slip the pad inside your Mitty Polish off Soakies and slide the Soakie onto your finger. If you don't have Mitty Polish off Soakies, you can use aluminium foil however aluminium foil is harder to use and it's not environmentally friendly.
- Wait 10-15 minutes and remove the Soakies. Use a cuticle pusher to remove softened gel. If all products are not removed, repeat step 1-3 until all gel products are removed.
- Once all gel products are removed, buff the surface of your nails and apply a good quality cuticle oil like Mitty 100% certified Australian organic Cuticle Juice.
Watch video below showing how to remove nail extensions.
Mitty Nail Extension Kit contains:
1x 500pc box of Mitty Gel Nail Tips (Length & Shape of your choice)
1x Mitty Brush on Builder Gel - See Through 15ml
1x Mitty PH Bonder10ml
1x Mitty Gel Primer10ml
1x Mitty Non-Wipe Gloss Top Coat10ml
1x Mitty Mini 6W Portable LED Lamp
1x Mitty 100/100 Nail File
FAQ about gel extension:
1. Is nail extension bad for your nails?
Short answer is No. Mitty builder gels are 10 free, so Mitty builder gels don't contain the nasties. If you apply the brush on builder gel correctly & follow instructions to remove correctly, Mitty brush on builder gel will not damage your nails. Most often the damage is done when the nails are overfilled to remove the nail extension. So if you remove them correctly, you will NOT damage your nails.
2. Can I refill these nail extensions?
Yes you certainly can. The refill process is exactly the same as any other refill for builder gel, acrylic or dipping system. You need to file the nail to remove any areas that has lifting. Then refill the gap between the previous nails and your cuticle with the builder gel provided.
3. Can I use this nail extension kit at home on myself?
Yes you can, you just need to ensure you turn the mini led lamp on the side so that you can flash cure the tip prior to putting your hand under the nail lamp for the final curing process.