Mitty 100/100 & 180/180: Perfect nail file kit
Mitty nail files last 4 times longer than the average nail file and are extremely effective for rapid product reduction.
Mitty 100/100 grit nail file can be used on builder gel, hard gel, acrylic, dipping (SNS) and all other form of nail extension.
Whilst Mitty 180/180 nail file is perfect for nail preparation before nail extension or manicure.
The Mitty Difference:
- Perfect for nail preparation and shaping of the natural nails
- Straight edge for sidewall and extension edge refinement
- Half moon contoured edge for getting in close to the cuticle minimising the risk of touching the soft tissue.
- Completely disinfected in 10 minutes with total submersion in, or sprayed with an EPA hospital grade disinfectant.
In this nail file kit, you will receive:
3x Mitty 100/100 premium nail files
3x Mitty 180/180 premium nail files
Mitty Nail Files are 100% Cruelty Free & Vegan
FAQ about nail files:
1. Can you clean and disinfect a nail file?
Yes, After cleaning the nail file, it must be disinfected. The best method to disinfect a nail file is by immersing it in 70-90% isopropyl or ethyl alcohol for five minutes. Allow it to air dry by placing it on top of a clean towel and covering it with another clean towel.
2. Is nail file bad for your nails?
The short answer is No if you use the correct nail file for its intended purpose. Nail files have grit which tell us how soft or coarse they are. The higher the grit number, the softer it is. The lower the grit number, the coarser it is.
3. Which nail file is best for natural nails?
We recommend using a nail file with grit higher that 150 like Mitty 180/180 nail file.