Best Nail Glue to apply with Nail Tips
Mitty Nail Glue is super strong, super fast drying, super easy to apply. Use for half tips, or for full cover tips you want a press on effect with. Choose your design or colour, stick your Mitty full cover soft gel tip on for the event, easy done.
The Mitty Difference:
Mitty clear nail tips are high quality nail tips that is applied on top of your natural nail allowing you to create perfect nails every time without excessive filing. Also:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
- Fast soak-off removal with acetone
Easy nail glue application steps:
Clean your hands using sanitizing spray or gel. Manicure your nails by gently pushing back your cuticles.
Clean and dehydrate the nail plate using nail polish remover or an alcohol wipe.
Apply the nail tips using Mitty nail glue and file the edge of the nail tips down so that the surface between your nail and nail tip is even. Gently remove the shine from the nail plate and the nail tips using a sponge file.
4. Use Mitty PH Bonder to the nail plate. Only apply it to the natural nail. Use sparingly and don’t touch the skin with it.
5. Apply Mitty Gel Primer to the nail but not the nail tips.
6. Brush on a thin layer of the Mitty Builder Gel and cure for 60 seconds in Mitty 54W LED nail lamp. Do not wipe this layer.
7. Apply a thicker layer and spread it with the brush side to side. Make sure you stay away from your cuticles. It is best to aim for a level layer specially in your free edge (part of your nails that extends passed your cuticles). Cure for 60 seconds in Mitty 54W LED nail lamp.
8. Assess the shape and thickness of your nails. You can add a third layer if you like to have thicker nails or if you see uneven areas. Remember to not wipe the nail between layers.
9. If you are ready to shape the nail you can now clean the tacky layer with alcohol.
10. Refine and buff your nails into shape using a 120/180 grit. We want to reduce any excess product around your cuticle area and the free edge.
11. If you need to apply more gel to the nail you can. Just remember that the gel will only stick to a matte or tacky layer.
12. Once filed and you are happy with the shape remove the dust filings with a nail brush and apply your top coat.
PLEASE NOTE: Curing time may differ depending on the voltage of your nail art lamp.
How to remove Mitty nail tips?
Mitty nail tips are 100% soak off in pure acetone. However there are a few steps to do so that you can easily remove them.
- File as much of the nail tips as you can using a low grit nail file like Mitty 100/100 grit nail file. This step can be much easier if an e-drill (e-file) like Mitty portable nail drill and using Smooth Top Barrel-Medium nail drill bit if you are trained on how to use an e-drill.
- Now we need to soak the nails with pure acetone. Cut a cotton pad into 4 pieces. Now place acetone on the pad, slip the pad inside your Mitty Polish off Soakies and slide the Soakie onto your finger. If you don't have Mitty Polish off Soakies, you can use aluminium foil however aluminium foil is harder to use and it's not environmentally friendly.
- Wait 10-15 minutes and remove the Soakies. Use a cuticle pusher to remove softened gel. If all products are not removed, repeat step 1-3 until all gel products are removed.
- Once all gel products are removed, buff the surface of your nails and apply a good quality cuticle oil like Mitty 100% certified Australian organic Cuticle Juice.
Mitty Nail Glue Contains:
3x 2g squeezy tubes, cut the end and when finished pop the lid back on
FAQ about nail glue:
1. Is nail glue bad for your nails?
Short answer is No. Mitty nail glue is made from material that do not damage your nail. Most often the damage is done when your nails are overfilled to remove the nail tips. So if you remove these nail tips correctly, you will NOT damage your nails.