Apply the nail tips using
Mitty nail glue and file the edge of the nail tips down so that the surface between your nail and nail tip is even. Gently remove the shine from the nail plate and the nail tips using a sponge file.
4. Use Mitty
PH Bonder to the nail plate. Only apply it to the natural nail. Use sparingly and don’t touch the skin with it.
5. Apply Mitty
Gel Primer to the nail but not the nail tips.
6. Brush on a thin layer of the Mitty Builder Gel and cure f
or 60 seconds in Mitty 54W LED nail lamp. Do not wipe this layer.
7. Apply a thicker layer and spread it with the brush side to side. Make sure you stay away from your cuticles. It is best to aim for a level layer specially in your free edge (part of your nails that extends passed your cuticles). Cure for 60 seconds in Mitty 54W LED nail lamp.
8. Assess the shape and thickness of your nails. You can add a third layer if you like to have thicker nails or if you see uneven areas. Remember to not wipe the nail between layers.
9. If you are ready to shape the nail you can now clean the tacky layer with alcohol.
10. Refine and buff your nails into shape using a 120/180 grit. We want to reduce any excess product around your cuticle area and the free edge.
11. If you need to apply more gel to the nail you can. Just remember that the gel will only stick to a matte or tacky layer.
12. Once filed and you are happy with the shape remove the dust filings with a nail brush and apply your top coat.
PLEASE NOTE: Curing time may differ depending on the voltage of your nail art lamp.