Meet your new obsession! Get a long lasting, matte velvety smooth finish with an intense matte result with the Mitty Velvet Matte Top Coat.
The Mitty Difference:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
- Highly pigmented for easy coverage
- Up to 5 weeks long lasting formula
- Fast soak-off removal with acetone
- LED & UV curable
Easy matte top coat application steps:
- Prepare your nails by pushing the cuticle back.
- Gently buff the nail surface, using a Mitty 180/180 Grit file.
- Apply Mitty PH Bonder, let air dry.
- Apply Mitty Gel Primer, let air dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Mitty clear base coat. Cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
- Apply a thin layer of polish and cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp. Repeat this step.
- Apply Non Wipe Velvet Matte Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
PLEASE NOTE: Curing time may differ depending on the voltage of your nail art lamp.
How to remove matte top coat easily:
- File your applied nail ridge filler to remove seal with Mitty 100/100 Grit file.
- Cut a cotton pad into 4 pieces.
- Soak the pad with pure acetone.
- Slip the pad inside Mitty Polish off Soakie and slide the Soakie onto your finger. (You can use aluminum foil as well; however we ask that you consider the impact on the environment)
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Using a cuticle pusher, remove the nail ridge filler. Repeat previous steps if not fully removed.
- Buff your nails.
- Use Mitty Cuticle oil to moisturise your cuticles and nails.
*Please note: Whilst every care is taken to truly represent the exact bounce base/nail ridge filler colour, different monitors will display colours in different ways.
FAQ about matte top coat:
1. Why is my matte top coat turns shiny?
Unfortunately it is due to poor quality of the products used. Mitty matte top coat, unlike other top coats, stays matte until you remove it. This is because we only use premium quality products to make our gel products.
2. What to do if my matte top coat looks dirty?
You can clean your matte top coat with an alcohol wipe to remove any dirt.
3. Why is my matte top coat bubbling and shrinking?
This can be caused by two things. Most commons reasons are:
a. You have applied the matte top coat too thickly
b. Your nail lamp is too weak to cure the matte top coat
c. You have not cured the top coat long enough