Nail Powder Kit
This awesome nail powder kit has everything you need to get multiple looks. Holographic nail powder with multi dimensional particles technology, designed by Mitty. Mitty holo powder Super Holo Series deliver the most colourful holo nails effect ever seen. It's almost impossible, but some how works. You just have to experience it.
The Mitty Difference:
- Highly pigmented
- Easy to use
- Can be used on gel, acrylic, dipping powder and more
- Long lasting result
- Complete holographic nail design look
Easy holo nail powder application steps:
1. Apply a base colour. The base can be normal nail polish or gel polish. Any dark colour is OK as each colour gives a different effect. We recommend black for the best result if you want the maximum holographic nail design.
2. Apply none wipe gel top coat like Mitty Gloss Top Coat. Cure under a LED nail lamp for 10 seconds in Mitty 54W LED nail lamp. This step is important as the holo powder needs a certain level of tackiness to stick to the top coat. If you under-cure the gel top coat, the holo powder will look dull and if you over-cure the gel top coat, the holo powder may not stick to the nail.
3. Dip the colour side of the applicator in your Mitty holographic nail powder and then rub it onto your nail. You will need to apply a little pressure so you get the maximum holo nail design.
4. Turn the applicator and use the white side to finalise the holo nail design. This will give you an even shinier look.
5. Now take your Mitty Design Pro Angular fan brush, and wipe away the excess holo powder.
6. It is very important to apply a top coat otherwise the holographic powder will rub off.
Handy hint: It’s easy to get the holo powder everywhere, all over your actual finger. Before you even apply the holo powder put on Flawless Finish by Mitty Mani tapes to minimise clean up.
FAQ about Holographic nail powder:
1. Why is my holo nail powder not working?
This can be due to a number of reasons.
If your holo nail powder is not sticking to the nails:
You have over-cured your gel top coat. Your gel top coat needs a certain level of tackiness so the holo powder sticks to it. If you over-cure it, you will remove all the tackiness.
This is easily fixed by curing your top coat for less time.
If your holo nail powder is not shiny and looks dull:
This could be because of mostly two reasons.
1. You have under cured your gel top coat. Your gel top coat needs a certain level of tackiness so the holo powder sticks to it. If you under-cure it, you will have too much tackiness which makes the holo powder look dull.
This is easily fixed by curing your top coat for more time.
2. You are not using a none wipe gloss top coat.
2. What is nail holographic powder is made of?
Nail holo powder is made from holographic pigments such as aluminium and magnesium fluoride plus fillers. The less filler you have like Mitty holo powders, the shinier the result will be because fillers look dull.
There are different type of powders like chrome powders, shimmer powders, and holographic powder. The difference in these are the pigment used which in return give you the different look.
3. Is nail holographic powder safe?
Yes. Although it has pigments, these are tested and approved for cosmetic used.
Mitty nail holographic powder is made with FDA, EU, & AU compliant ingredients. Cosmetic grade pigments.
Mitty holo nail powder kit includes:
1x Mitty UNICORN POO Holo powder kit
1x Mitty Grape Topaz chrome powder kit
1x Mitty Amethyst chrome powder kit
A huge thank you to the amazing @snowglobenails for the stunning nail art and her talented hubby @ashdimages for the amazing pictures.
Cruelty FREE, 100% Vegan.