Remove SNS (Dipping), Acrylic, Gel Nail Polish & Gel Nails easily at home
The Mitty Difference:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
- Reusable many times. It's made from medical grade silicone which means unlike others, Soakies can be reused hundreds, possibly even thousands of times.
Latex Free nail remover option:
Mitty Polish Off Soakies are Latex Free, Allergy Free, made from medical grade silicone to remove gel and glitter polish. Polish off Soakies snuggly fit around your fingers letting you do other stuff whilst removing gel and glitter polish. It captures the heat, which means it works faster & more effective than other methods.
How to remove nails at home:
- File your nails to as much as you can with Mitty 100/100 Grit file. Make sure you don't file your own nails. Just the nail polish, or SNS or any other type of nail extension or products that you have.
- Cut a cotton pad into 4 pieces
- Soak the pad with pure acetone.
- Slip the 1/4 cotton pad inside Mitty Polish off Soakie and slide the Soakie onto your finger. A good trick is to fold the Soakies from the fold line and then slide the Soakie onto your finger and fold it back.
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Using a cuticle pusher, remove the gel polish. Repeat previous steps if polish is not fully removed.
- Buff your nails.
- Use Mitty Cuticle oil to moisturise your cuticles and nails.