The Nail Tips to help you create the perfect nail extensions
Mitty Nail Tips are made from high quality Acrylic. Not cheaper ABS plastic like some other brands. When applied correctly with a good quality nail glue, Mitty nail tips can last a long time. Mitty nail tips are easy to file and shape and you can apply with builder gel, dipping powder and acrylics on top to create stunning nail extensions.
The Mitty Difference:
Mitty clear nail tips are high quality nail tips that is applied on top of your natural nail allowing you to create perfect nails every time without excessive filing. Also:
100% Cruelty FREE
100% Palm Oil FREE
100% Pure Gel System
Fast soak-off removal with acetone
Feels like your own nails
Mitty nail tips, due to their specially designed shaped and material, are light weight nail tips that feel like your natural nails. These nail tips are very thin, yet super strong.
Unlike ordinary nail tips that are made from ABS plastic, Mitty nail tips are strong and don't bend easily. This means whether you go to a salon or do your nails at home, you don't need to add any special product on top of these nail tips to make them stronger. Just use these nail tips as they are.
Mitty nail tips come in a stylish black box. Each box has 500 pieces of nail tips in 10 sizes from 0 to 9.
Easy nail tips application steps:
Clean your hands using sanitizing spray or gel. Manicure your nails by gently pushing back your cuticles.
Clean and dehydrate the nail plate using nail polish remover or an alcohol wipe.
Apply the nail tips using
Mitty nail glue and file the edge of the nail tips down so that the surface between your nail and nail tip is even. Gently remove the shine from the nail plate and the nail tips using a sponge file.
4. Use Mitty
PH Bonder to the nail plate. Only apply it to the natural nail. Use sparingly and don’t touch the skin with it.
5. Apply Mitty
Gel Primer to the nail but not the nail tips.
6. Brush on a thin layer of the Mitty Builder Gel and cure f
or 60 seconds in Mitty 54W LED nail lamp. Do not wipe this layer.
7. Apply a thicker layer and spread it with the brush side to side. Make sure you stay away from your cuticles. It is best to aim for a level layer specially in your free edge (part of your nails that extends passed your cuticles). Cure for 60 seconds in Mitty 54W LED nail lamp.
8. Assess the shape and thickness of your nails. You can add a third layer if you like to have thicker nails or if you see uneven areas. Remember to not wipe the nail between layers.
9. If you are ready to shape the nail you can now clean the tacky layer with alcohol.
10. Refine and buff your nails into shape using a 120/180 grit. We want to reduce any excess product around your cuticle area and the free edge.
11. If you need to apply more gel to the nail you can. Just remember that the gel will only stick to a matte or tacky layer.
12. Once filed and you are happy with the shape remove the dust filings with a nail brush and apply your top coat.
PLEASE NOTE: Curing time may differ depending on the voltage of your nail art lamp.
How to remove Mitty nail tips?
Mitty nail tips are 100% soak off in pure acetone. However there are a few steps to do so that you can easily remove them.
File as much of the nail tips as you can using a low grit nail file like
Mitty 100/100 grit nail file. This step can be much easier if an e-drill (e-file) like Mitty portable nail drilland using Smooth Top Barrel-Medium nail drill bit if you are trained on how to use an e-drill. Now we need to soak the nails with pure acetone. Cut a cotton pad into 4 pieces. Now place acetone on the pad, slip the pad inside your
Mitty Polish off Soakies and slide the Soakie onto your finger. If you don't have Mitty Polish off Soakies, you can use aluminium foil however aluminium foil is harder to use and it's not environmentally friendly. Wait 10-15 minutes and remove the Soakies. Use a cuticle pusher to remove softened gel. If all products are not removed, repeat step 1-3 until all gel products are removed.
Once all gel products are removed, buff the surface of your nails and apply a good quality cuticle oil like Mitty 100% certified Australian organic
Watch video below showing how to remove nail tips:
Mitty Nail Tip Box Contains:
1x 500pc box of Mitty Gel Nail Tips, nail tips are in 10 sizes from 0 to 9.
FAQ about nail tips:
1. Are nail tips bad for your nails?
Short answer is No. Mitty nail tips are made from material that do not damage your nail. Also Mitty builder gels that are used to adhere the nail tips are 10 free, so Mitty builder gels don't contain the nasties. If you apply the nail tips correctly & follow instructions to remove correctly, Mitty nail tips will not damage your nails. Most often the damage is done when your nails are overfilled to remove the nail tips. So if you remove these nail tips correctly, you will NOT damage your nails.
2. Can nail tips be used with gel polish?
Yes, you can, after applying Mitty nail tips, but the surface and then apply the gel polish as you normally would.