Gel Nail Polish with a difference
Mitty Jelly gel polish is like having liquid Jelly on your nails. Or Melted Jelly Beans, transparent, beautiful highly reflective colours.
Our specially developed Jelly nail polish formula assures long lasting wear and high-gloss shine that resists fading, chipping and colour changes over time. This soak-off gel polish can be applied as a two or three step system and will cure in 30 seconds under LED lamp or 2 minutes under UV lamp.
The Mitty Difference:
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Cruelty FREE
- 100% Palm Oil FREE
- 100% Pure Gel System
- Highly pigmented for easy coverage
- Up to 5 weeks long lasting formula
- Fast soak-off removal with acetone
- LED nail lamp curable
Easy Jelly gel polish application steps:
- Prepare your nails by pushing the cuticle back.
- Gently buff the nail surface, using a Mitty 180/180 Grit file.
- Apply Mitty PH Bonder, let air dry.
- Apply Mitty Gel Primer, let air dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Mitty clear base coat. Cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
- Apply a thin layer of jelly gel polish and cure for 30 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp. Repeat this step.
- Apply non wipe top coat and cure for 60 seconds in Mitty 54W LED Lamp.
PLEASE NOTE: Curing time may differ depending on the voltage of your LED nail lamp.
How to remove Jelly nail polish super easy:
- File your applied jelly nail polish to remove seal with Mitty 100/100 Grit file.
- Cut a cotton pad into 4 pieces.
- Soak the pad with pure acetone.
- Slip the pad inside Mitty Polish off Soakie and slide the Soakie onto your finger. (You can use aluminum foil as well; however we ask that you consider the impact on the environment)
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Using a cuticle pusher, remove the gel polish. Repeat previous steps if polish is not fully removed.
- Buff your nails.
- Use Mitty Cuticle oil to moisturise your cuticles and nails.
*Please note: Whilst every care is taken to truly represent the exact gel polish colour, different monitors will display colours in different ways.
FAQ about Jelly gel polish:
1. Is Jelly Gel Polish bad for your nails?
Mitty jelly gel polishes are 10 free, so Mitty jelly nail polishes don't contain the nasties. If you apply Mitty jelly gel polish correctly & follow instructions to remove correctly, Mitty jelly nail polish will not damage your nails.
2. Can Jelly nail polish be used on natural nails?
Yes you can use Mitty jelly gel polish on your natural nails as well on nail tips & soft gel tips. We recommend for a longer lasting manicure you apply Mitty PH Bonder, Mitty Gel Primer & Mitty Clear Base Coat. You will then achieve a gel polish manicure very similar to your professional salon manicure.
3. Is Jelly gel polish better than standard nail polish?
Mitty jelly gel polish if applied correctly will last up to 5 weeks. Standard nail polish will last up to 1 week before chipping & peeling. Jelly Gel polish is a longer lasting better option if you want a manicure that lasts.